Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions set out your rights and obligations in connection with attending ^CMS in the City: Pune. All the terms of this agreement are legally binding, so please read them through carefully.
These Terms and Conditions of booking and the cancellation and refunds policy (together, the “Conditions”) shall apply to an event organised and administered by AmiWorks Pvt. Ltd. (“we”, “our” or “us”) and made available to the participant (“you” or “your”) as of 01/02/2018.
- Upon payment of the booking fee in cleared funds, you shall be entitled to:
- Participate fully in the event programme including evening social event(s) (if any) for the day(s) you have booked. Participation in some elements of an event programme may be subject to session capacity;
- a buffet lunch on each day you are eligible to attend;
- Tea / coffee on arrival, at scheduled breaks and throughout the day;
- Free wi-fi at the event venue; and
- a delegate pack
- You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for arranging and paying for your own accommodation, travel and other expenses connected with attending an Event.
- We need to hold information you provide to us for administrative and operational purposes. Summary information, which may include personal information such as contact details, will be provided by us to all session leaders. Personal information you provide may also be made available to organisations involved in administering, organising, sponsoring or supporting the Event.
- You hereby consent to the processing, disclosure and transfer of your personal information for the purposes described above.
- We can only issue a letter of support once the ticket price has been received in cleared funds. Unfortunately this means that we can only issue letters of support for participants paying by invoice, not by credit card. If you need a letter of support then please request an invoice.
Warranties and Liability
- Whilst we shall use reasonable skill and care with regards to organising and providing the event, we do not guarantee that you will receive any particular outcome or result in respect of your attendance at the event.
- Under no circumstances shall our liability to you arising out of or in connection with these Conditions exceed the total amount payable by you to us in respect of the booking fee. For the avoidance of doubt, our liability to you shall not extend to any indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered or incurred by you.
- Notwithstanding the above , we do not exclude or limit our liability for:
- personal injury (including sickness and death) to the extent that such injury results from the negligence or wilful default of us or our employees; or
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other liability to the extent the same cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- We reserve the right to vary the event programme at any time.
- Where a discounted booking fee is claimed we reserve the right to confirm eligibility.
- We are not responsible for the views or opinions expressed by tutorial or session leaders, sponsors, or other participants.
- If performance of our obligations as set out in these Conditions shall be delayed by a Force Majeure Event, then we shall have the right to suspend without liability further performance of our obligations until such time as the cause of delay shall no longer be present.
- For the purposes of these Conditions, a Force Majeure Event shall mean an event beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving a parties workforce or any other party), failure of a subcontractor to perform, failure of a utility service or transport network, power failure, telecommunication failure or internet failure, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, fire, flood, storm.